Meet Our General Manager, Dan B.
If you don’t already know who Dan is, we would be thrilled to show you what he is all about. He has been the general manager at Smith Chevrolet for 12 years now but has been with us for much longer than that! Now we’ll let Dan tell you a bit about himself:
“I started working for Smith in 1978 as a porter, while attending Calumet College of St Joseph. I became the Finance Manager in 1983, and then became the General Manager in 2011. I enjoy traveling to Key Largo, FL. Some of my hobbies include swimming and competing in the US Masters, and making beanbag boxes. Have 2 amazing daughters, one step son, 2 step daughters, 3 granddaughters, and hopefully many more to follow.”
Dan has been with Smith for so long and has been an amazing part of the team. Due to the various roles he has been in, he is able to provide a broad perspective at the dealership. This allows him to help customers get the best experience possible at Smith. Here are just some of the customer reviews that show how much Dan helped their overall experience:
- Dan and his team at Smith Chevrolet Lowell are Fantastic. Couldn’t have been a better experience. Everything was perfect. Thank you.
- Exceptional Service! Dan went above and beyond to locate the vehicle just as I had requested. Everything went smooth from ordering vehicle to finance to picking up new vehicle. Great Team at Smith Lowell.
- Great salesman, Derek, and GM Dan. Very smooth experience.
- The vehicle we wanted, couldn’t be found. We were in touch with Dan and he was able to place the order for the vehicle that we wanted and have it built. To our surprise, the vehicle arrived in 4 weeks! Certainly was expecting to wait at least another month or so. Dan’s help is greatly appreciated from start to finish! Thanks Dan!!
- Dan the manager was awesome! A one stop shop, they didn’t have the car I wanted but they found exactly what I wanted and had it brought to the dealership. Smith Chevrolet of Lowell really went the extra mile!
Here are some additional quick facts about Dan:
Hometown: Calumet City, IL.
Worked for Smith Chevy Since: September 1978.
Been in the Auto Industry since: September 1978.
Favorite Chevrolet Model: 2016 Corvette Convertible.
Accomplishments: Mark of Excellence, Society of Sales Executives,
Training: AFIP certified.
Sports/personal Interests: swimming & building bags/corn hole boards.
Visit Dan At Smith Chevrolet
Dan is always ready to offer a helping hand. Stop by Smith Chevy of Lowell to see Dan and the rest of our team. Come on in for our Chevy certified service or schedule service online. We also have a large selection of new chevy models and a wide variety of used vehicles. Whether you shop online or stop by our dealership, you can count on Dan and his team for a great experience!